- Your beauty is not found in your dress or jean size. Your significance is not found in the length of your hair or the amount of jewelry you wear.You beauty is found according to the Scriptures, in a gentle and quiet spirit. It is found in what is in the inside, not in what is found on the outside..“your adornment must not be merely external– braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God (I Peter 3:3-4)”
2. You are your beloved’s and He is yours.He is enthralled with your beauty and longs for you to come away with Him.
The One who loves you the most, loves you just as you are. He made you that way. He loves the freckles on your nose, the color of your hair, the shape of your face. And He desires for you to care more about what He thinks of you than what anyone else says. He invites you to come away with Him and find your joy in Him.
“I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine,”( Song of Solomon 6:3)
“his banner over me is love.” (Song of Solomon 2;4)
3. You should clothe yourself with the things that matter.
All too often we pick out our clothes, we dress a certain way to draw attention to ourselves. We want to be noticed. We want to fit in, look the part.Yet, the label on our clothes and the length of our skirt, is not the issue. All over the world, women dress certain ways to fit their culture. But, God says, what we wear on the outside is not what matters. It’s the things we clothe ourselves with on the inside.
” clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity (Col. 3:12-14).”
4. You are never alone, you have a friend who is closer than a brother…
When others hurt you and you feel alone. Don’t believe that lie. You are never alone. The One who loves you most, the One who cares for you the most, He is always with you. Though others will let you down, He never will.
“there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother (Prov. 18:24).”
5. You are holy, righteous, justified, forgiven, chosen of God.
Though the enemy will lie to you and try to tell you that you have no worth. Your worth is great in the eyes of God. Because of what Jesus has done, you are perfect. Don’t listen to the lies of the enemy, instead fill your mind with the truth of God’s Word.
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things (Phil. 4:8).”
You my darling daughter are a daughter of the King of Kings. He loves you just as you are. He delights in you, and made you just as you are for His glory and for His purposes. When He looks at you, He see’s His creation and He says it is very good!